YJ brake hoses?

I've heard that YJ front brake hoses offer an extra couple of inches over MJ ones, and according to the books at work they do. My question is in regards to the connections on both sides... We didn't have any in stock for me to compare, but the pictures show them to be different. Anyone done this upgrade? and if there are any other factory hoses that will work let me know, I get a phat discount :brows:

yeah they should work for ya, connection is a 3/16 line so just look it up, also the dodge dakota 1500 or something another will work as well. You can also go and have some made up for the same price for the factory ones, then you can get the braided steel lines whatever link you need. About to go redo my rear line that got fried. :mad:

YJ fronts work, but you have to re-bend them a smidge.

The mounting holes can be lowered about 2" to gain even more length.

I did this with my Goodridge stainless lines to allow for even more droop.

They should be perfect with the 14" travel shocks I'll be using.

I will also be using my rear XJ Goodridge stainless line mounted to allow for 18" of travel.

yeah they should work for ya, connection is a 3/16 line so just look it up, also the DODGE DAKOTA 1500 or something another will work as well. You can also go and have some made up for the same price for the factory ones, then you can get the braided steel lines whatever link you need. About to go redo my rear line that got fried. :mad:

a dodge ram 1500 or just dakota i was thinkin bout doin this to