Help finding Parts

the parts from this mod are what I'm after:

Look here: http://www.madxj.com/ under "ENGINE" then "'93 XJ to '00 XJ CCV Upgrade". This mod allows the early HOs to breathe much better. Eliminated all blowby I had in my old 91 engine.

I live in alberta canada; now the thing that is bugging me is the fact that the part list in here only cost 30$ us. I tryed to get the equivent here from a dealership and its going to run me 140$????? School costs have got my wallet pretty tight. Any ideas on how to gets the parts at a better price would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Derek

Those may be old prices. Anyhoo ... try NAPA, if you have them in Canada. The replacement CCV hoses/tubes for the '88 vintage XJs and MJs cost literally half at NAPA what they would cost me at a dealership, and I get shop pricing.

• 3 weeks later...

Umm, so checked the local NAPA for the ccv parts. They had no idea what i was looking for, i gave them the part numbers pictures, explained that 10 years of 4.0l use this system. The senior guy said they used to carry a full valve cover upgrade for the renix engines, at least he new what a CCV system was with out looking in the computer :roll:. But other than that no luck.

Any more ideas on other places to check? I'll try another NAPA in Calgary Alberta as a last resort.

1993 rear ccv fitting that goes into the valve cover (1/4 turn twist lock) 53030492

2000 rear tube from ccv fitting 4854265

2000 rear intake manifold fitting 4854194

1993 front breather fitting that goes into the valve cover (1/4 turn twist lock) 53006239

1993 front hose to air box 53030591