l lifted it..

Well i did my SPOA and some lift ocils up front.. still need more upfront though. have some spacers to throw Under there.

also this is before the 33's that are going to be installed this week..

then the 4.0 4wd conversion in a month or two..

before

after

well, i was going to try the cougar coils but went to pull them and they look narrower than stock coils. so i did the f150 coils. I am going to order 6.5" coils hopefully sooner than later.

Hhmmm.... that's odd. I know when i checked them in my old 86 V6 cougar I had, they looked about the same size. I figured out through search that it was lower_jeep that used the cougar coils with no problems. So maybe he could chime in and let us know what year and engine he used his coils from.

yup i was looking at a v8 1988 they just looked wrong. I didn't even finish pulling them.

but man my back hurts today.

on top of doing my comanche i helped my friend replace his motor mounts,trans mount wire in a kill switch and so many other things on his cherokee yesterday. I am hurtin.

i do need to go back and weld in my shock mounts. tried reversing the ubolt plate but realized my shocks were fully compressing. so not quite done yet.. I'll snap some more pics of the rear end after i mount the shocks and 33's

You are all my inspiration for the project! jamminz.gif