JeepSticker.com

LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW

I'm sure many of you know about this website.

I just wanted to give Spencer props. Great guy to work with, and an excellent product. Ordered 1st of the week, and got them today (not to mention the holiday yesterday). Had an email from him confirming my order in less than 5 hours.

If any of you have debated buying from him, good product and a top notch business.

Thanks again Spencer! :cheers:

Spence is definitely an awesome guy. When I ordered the other week, I had an email in like 5 minutes! Ships faster than I can order, and has a nice and high quality product. I like how his stickers have the clear application wrap. It makes alignment SO MUCH easier.

Not to mention, the little touch of personal thank you notes, now that's what services are all about!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I am still around. I have the original side PIONEER decals (Thanks to wildman) to work from now... I have to set aside some time to recreate.

It's in the hopper!

"Not to mention, the little touch of personal thank you notes, now that's what services are all about!"

Thanks Joel... I am a one man design shop. Not some big sticker dot com place. Just a stay at home Dad working out of the house.

Hey Guys, I am still around. I have the original side PIONEER decals (Thanks to wildman) to work from now... I have to set aside some time to recreate.

It's in the hopper!

"Not to mention, the little touch of personal thank you notes, now that's what services are all about!"

Thanks Joel... I am a one man design shop. Not some big sticker dot com place. Just a stay at home Dad working out of the house.

Are going make the PIONEER decals for the long beds? I need the tailgate "JEEP" decal also :cheers: Could you PM the prices to me? Thanks, RIch

• 3 weeks later...