frame dimensions

OK, I know that someone, most likely Eagle, had posted the factory drawings for the dimensions of the frame.

I can't find them, I'm tired of searching. Who has it bookmarked?

I'm looking for the top view, as I hope it shows the bed mounting points, so I can start designing my new bed.

OK, I know that someone, most likely Eagle, had posted the factory drawings for the dimensions of the frame.

I can't find them, I'm tired of searching. Who has it bookmarked?

I'm looking for the top view, as I hope it shows the bed mounting points, so I can start designing my new bed.

I posted them a few times. Uh, search for my posts, and 'FAQ' - I know they're in that thread somewhere along the way... It's only 3 pages.

I'd link you my photobucket - but it crashes IE.

well i went and looked at the posts i knew of that showed them and everyone has removed those pics from their hosting sites. here is the only one i could find with any help at all left.

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1988&highlight=

boltshotww7.jpg

there are those four in the green there and then there are two in the very rear on each rail and there are two on the "X" of the frame on the upper half of it.

Alex

I believe I found it.

If you've got some more pictures of your flatbed build I'd like those.

I'm looking at building a new bed, and working out some interesting ideas in my head.

external storage protected from trees is one.

that second one is what I needed to see.

I think I'm going with the wheelwell arches like you've got, but I'm going to bring some rectanguler tube up from that inside rail you have over the frame. Do sheetmeatl on the inside of that, then bring a rail out from the to the same width as the wheel well. That way I can mount my spare axle shafts, hi lift, shovel and some fire extinguishers on the side of the bed and not crush them against trees.

I like hugging trees.......with the side of the Jeep.

This one?

Image Not Found

There's a couple more on my photbucket, showing other things.

Uh, that's a short bed too.

Do you have anything that shows the dimensions in the front where the bumper mounts? Specifically the bumber mounting holes and the holes for the steering box.

Do you have anything that shows the dimensions in the front where the bumper mounts? Specifically the bumber mounting holes and the holes for the steering box.

I've got what you want somewhere. It's in my picture folder somewhere.... If 87 can't help you out I can track it down.

Yeah, anything related would help. 87 is going to give dimensions for an aftermarket bumper bracket and I could also use the dimensions for the "frame" where the stock bumper connects all the way back to the bolts that hold the steering box. I have my bumper off and will get these dimensions myself. Once I do I can create a CAD drawing and post for whoever needs/wants it. I just thought if someone arlready had the information I could get more accurate dimensions. I'm sure there are others on here that could use the information also.

Thanks for the help.