Waggy springs

The front is a so called 3.5" spring of unknown brand and a 1.75" spacer, so I am guessing its around 5" or so. The only measurement I recall is its 29" to bottom of my bumper, but I will get that other measurement for you guys. The waggy spring are a little stiffer than the stock springs but thats ok for me as it rides more like a truck now.

The front is a so called 3.5" spring of unknown brand and a 1.75" spacer, so I am guessing its around 5" or so. The only measurement I recall is its 29" to bottom of my bumper, but I will get that other measurement for you guys. The waggy spring are a little stiffer than the stock springs but thats ok for me as it rides more like a truck now.

did the waggy springs bolt right in, or did you have to make new mounts for them?

.....I thought that I read on here somewheres that the leaf springs would not interchange, different lengths?

Different arch. Some people on here knew they were the correct eye to center pin measurements, but realized that they didn't have enough arch to be a direct replacement.

You've got me curious on using MJ springs on a FSJ now...

.....I thought that I read on here somewheres that the leaf springs would not interchange, different lengths?

minydigger says they bolted right in with the exception of a few spacers to tighten them up. i thought that myself, but if he got it done then i believe him.

Yeah sorry, should of been more clear on what they came off of. The ones I got where off of a 86' wagoneer (full size) They are flatter than the stock springs as I used them to lower the rear of my truck after I SOAed it with an 8.8. They are the same length as stock MJ springs 57"