How much lift for 31's?

How mcuh do I need? or will they fit stalk? they are all terrain's, dirt cheap with rims. used but have about 85 % tread left, 50 bucks for a set of 5

Just don'tknow if they will fit under my unmolsted MJ

i have 31x10.50's on my 2wd Comanche on stock rims they fit in the rear fine but the rub the frame in the rear bad on stock rims when articulated . i can't even take it offroad

My 31's don't rub the frame so bad, but my wheel weights are taking a beating. I think you'd rub with stock tires.

my lugs hit the lower control arm at full lock on flat ground. I could have fixed it with a few washers, but I preferred the occasional thunk thunk when I needed the extra bit of turn.

well if you look at the inside of your front axle there is a bolt that contacts part of the axle... I think it's the little bolt to the right of the socket in this pic. but it's been awhile since I actually looked at an axle.

DSCF0007.jpg

anyway when the bolt hits the axle that's full lock. If you put some washers under the bolt (so I've heard I've never tried it), making the bolt longer you're wheels won't turn as far and that will keep them out of the LCAs without moving the wheels out (changing backspacing) which would defeat going with the stock rims.

Your best bet is to put the tires on and see if there is anything little like this that you need to take care of.