***Rules for the Comanche Club forums***

Rule #1: Be friendly. Topics like Politics, religion etc are not outright banned, but they had better be handled in a polite manner. And watch you language please. This is a family friendly site. Please don't say anything that you wouldn't say in front of your grandmother or a child. Also, there is to be no harassing of mods doing their mod duties.

Rule #2: Absolutely NO apologizing for asking questions!!! That is what we're here for, answering each others questions. There's no need to feel bad because you are unsure of something or if you couldn't find what you were looking for using the "search" feature. We all start at the bottom of the knowledge ladder and there's only one way to climb up. I encourage you to ask whatever is on your mind. :D The flip side of this coin is please do not yell at people to use the search.

Rule #3: You do NOT need to own an MJ to be here. I repeat, you do not need to actually own an MJ to sign up, post, or otherwise take part in any activities. This forum is all about the love of the trucks. :thumbsup:

Suggestions:

-Punctuation is your friend. :thumbsup:

-Spell check is also your friend :thumbsup:

-Caps Lock is not your friend :no:

-Giving lots of info about your truck is very helpful when we're trying to help diagnose a problem :thumbsup:

-You can put some basic info about your truck in your signature

-Please put your location in the location spot (at least put in your State/Province or country)

-Please PM people if it turns out you have something that they need rather than hocking your cheesy wares where all can see. This especially applies to the Tech forum.

:cheers:

Your all right Pete :)

You know (some) other sites constantly bagger folks for asking questions and I see the "search first" response all the time

I like the Comanche Club site because the majority of the folks here are not "stuck up” and just try to help that’s what makes this site one of the best on the web

Keep up the good work Pete

Your all right Pete :)

You know (some) other sites constantly bagger folks for asking questions and I see the "search first" response all the time

I like the Comanche Club site because the majority of the folks here are not "stuck up” and just try to help that’s what makes this site one of the best on the web

Keep up the good work Pete

must be a COMANCHE thing...lol jamminz.gif :cheers:

I have been known to tell ppl to use the search function, but that is only when the post concerning that has been covered a billion times, and the answer from the search would give more info then I care to remember.

Good rules.. And I will try and obey ;)

• 1 year later...

I also agree...awesome rules.

I was on Jeepsunlimited before I was fortunate enought to find the Club, and I had asked a question, I was going to be putting an Ax-15 behind a 360 in a J10. I was told that if I needed to ask questions, I shouldn't be doing the project.

So much nicer here.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...