silver lake sand dunes (pics added)

any of you midwestern'ers wanna join me at the silver lake sand dunes in MI? Me and my dad are bringing our trucks over the pond hopefully next weekend. If it doenst happen this weekend, it will definetely be the weekend after that. It all depends on how my dads truck is running this week.

So who wants to join us?

I'm game haven't been up there in the new jeep yet, so need an excuse to go. Waiting on my stickers in the mail now so should be set to go whenever.

schweet! I will know the details later this week. Whatever the weekend, we will be there in the morning on saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah good times! To bad I forgot my digital camera. :oops: But got a disposable that needs to be developed. So sad really. But yeah had a good time, 2wd was beautiful up there. Better than some of those 4wd they couldn't even make it up jamminz.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@minibeast.

Where did you get that tube mount cb antenna. I just got a hood mount one that i want to stick with for a while but that one may be good if i ever upgrade to a bigger antenna.

I see u went with the wp bumper after all. how are you liking it?

@minibeast.

Where did you get that tube mount cb antenna. I just got a hood mount one that i want to stick with for a while but that one may be good if i ever upgrade to a bigger antenna.

I see u went with the wp bumper after all. how are you liking it?

That bumper is temp, being it was a cheap find from a buddy. Be running T&T winch bumper before to long.

The antenna mount again was a free find out behind my grandma's house, it is a mirror mount modified with some over sized holes and a couple bolts. I love free stuff keeps the build budget worked out for those bigger things :brows: