"MiNi BEAST" YEAH, THIS TRUCK FROM FL. FOR $100, SWAPPED IN AX-15, 231 T-CASE, FORD 8.8 WITH 4.10 POSI LOK,SPRING OVER, 3IN FRONT AWAITING 6.5IN COILS WITH RADIUS LONG ARM UPGRADE, SITS WITH CUSTOMS LOWER ARMS, WITH TUBE DOORS (GREAT FOT THOSE HOT DAYS) oVER SUMMER WORKING ON STROKER FOR A LITTLE HP {SMILIES_PATH}/jamminz.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Yes she is!

Can I get a bigger version of that last pic? Those look like the Gamblers from a TJ, is that correct? Those are the wheels I'm planning to put on my MJ (when I find the right one that is), and was just wondering how they'd look closer up.

Thanks for the pics. Your temp design is similar to mine but i used a plastic snap latch and a strap. I would like to make something nice an d fancy but i think I'm going to do a hasp like you would use on a door and then use a pin thru that. Want be pretty but it will hold me in the truck. I also have to put sheeting over mine for driving on Base cause someone complained and then SF spoke with me about it. I don't understand why but oh well ill throw aluminum on there and call it good for the street . Thanks again

Cole

Thanks for the pics. Your temp design is similar to mine but i used a plastic snap latch and a strap. I would like to make something nice an d fancy but i think I'm going to do a hasp like you would use on a door and then use a pin thru that. Want be pretty but it will hold me in the truck. I also have to put sheeting over mine for driving on Base cause someone complained and then SF spoke with me about it. I don't understand why but oh well ill throw aluminum on there and call it good for the street . Thanks again

Cole

Could get extra door locker/strickers and weld them on doors was going to do that. Also that's what seat belts are for, to hold you in. I like the doors open so that I can spot easily. I'm having a mess wrap with design/truck name made up to put on doors to clean them up better.

I have had the cops give me thumps up going down the highway here in MI. They seem to like the truck with the doors. :thumbsup: jamminz.gif

Thats the funny part downtown A cop pulle dme on a backroad and apologized but "he really want o look over my truck" but then i come on base and i get complaints. I drove my buddies YJ around without the doors on and while it was sitting at work 2 guys looked in and noticed his T-case shift knob was a grenade and freaked. They pulle dmy Captain outside to show him and complain. Some people really get to me. The only reason the base cops said anything was becasue of the complaint on 1 guy. Oh well sheetmetal will go on for the street casue 110 degress outside in the summer with the humidity is way to hot for no AC and just little windows to open.

Back to your project i hoep all goes well with it. and keep us posted

Cole

• 1 month later...

Fall Colors tour 07' with 22 other Jeeps on the last of the nice warm days.

Found the mud during the end of day so not much time to play. But me and two other jeeps gave it a shot. And MiNi Beast made it further then the other two jeeps with 2 bald turxs m/t and only two wheel drive. jamminz.gif

• 1 month later...