The CHIEF....7.5" lift and 33's...rewire and wire cleanup

This is my 87 MJ 4X4

Protofab4x4 front winch bumper...still waiting 4 my winch tho :D

RockRatz light bar with my 4KC's of course

My maroon interior

Front HP D30...all new steering including: 97XJ p/s pump and gearbox, ZJ tierod and superlift trackbar

4.10 R&P with Quickloc going in the front

4.10 R&P going in the rear d35 until i do my rear axle swap

Renix 4.0L with K&N, 2.5 flowmaster exhaust, 5.0 injectors and +93 cooling system conversion

So lemme know what you all think :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockhound: the fenders are from glassworks...a buddy of mine had a set on his XJ and i mentioned that i liked them...so the next time i was at his j/y he takes me in the back and showed me a brand new set so i bought them

Thx jeepco i really like alll the jeeps you got...id buy the one you have 4sale its just too far :headpop:

lol, thanks man. I want to keep it and make it stepside like i was sayin (I even have it drawn out on the box in permanent marker how i was gonna do it...) but I just can't justify having 5 comanches on the property...I have 3 now and my bro has one and dad has one. my mom would FLIP if she thought i was keeping the white one now :P

I may want some of them fenders...you got a link on where to get them?

yea i told everyone when that post about only red ones that i got a white one :D :D I bought this in 04 if i remember and i can honestly say when i got it i was like what the heck is a comanche? But i gotta say that i love this truck to death and glad i bought it..

paid $1500 for a stock MJ 4x4 4.0 w/AC and no rust jamminz.gif

Here is a pic shortly after i bought it

Some flexing while stock

After my lift

And then before any major mods...added 31's on crappy rims..notice the grill area and the busted KC...from a 4 car rearend i got pushed forward

then added the light bar

these are the original pics from when i bought it and the progress

He had a XJ but the floors were toast so he bought this and took all the good parts such as doors and drivetrain and front fenders...then bought my spare header panel...then bought the bed from his work...its not finished but i think it looks awsome...my MJ will be about as tall as his when i get around to finishing it lol