wish i can take pics as well, remember its a wish list and i havent gotten the supplies yet :)

I'm gonna get my 2.5 running again, it does sound great, and when I get the cash and supplies ill start building. i gotta consider everything for the full package. like stock leafs and springs aint gonna support a 5.9L lol.

i can't imagine the raw power and speed of a 5.9L on a 2000lb Jeep :drool:

wish i can take pics as well, remember its a wish list and i havent gotten the supplies yet :)

I'm gonna get my 2.5 running again, it does sound great, and when I get the cash and supplies ill start building. i gotta consider everything for the full package. like stock leafs and springs aint gonna support a 5.9L lol.

i can't imagine the raw power and speed of a 5.9L on a 2000lb Jeep :drool:

The 5.9 weighs less than a 4.0, just something for you to think about.

yeah I'm really kicking myself in the a** today. last night i went to pick up a transmission and transfer case for my dads 96 1/2 ton dodge. i needed only the t case but he sold me both for 150. so i took them both. they only had 100xxx miles. but i took my buddys mini van cuz the jeep needs a lil work before i drove it that far. and he told me he would have sold me his 96 318 for 50 bucks. if i would have taken a pickup............ :doh: :wall: