Re-intro

i hopped on here a little while ago to get some info on the mj i was lookin at, thanks to those that helped me out.

i figured i'd re introduce myself, and hang out here for a while instead of the cherokee forum. long time jeeper here, and self proclaimed yj guru. i met a couple guys on here over the weekend and figured if everyone is as cool and helpful as them, this is will be a cool place.

here's my mj. 90 4.0 4x4 d44 big ton. and i hauled 1900 lbs in it the other day no problem jamminz.gif

the po put a new gas tank in it, new alternator, master cylinder, front calipers pads and rotors, rear cylinders shoes and drums, new bumpers which might be for sale soon :idea: . and some more parts i don't remember now

i took the manifolds off to fix a cracked exhaust and decided to pull the head, machine shop calls to tell me it needs a valve job, so got that done, and replaced the water pump, t stat, motor mounts, and oxygen sensor.

now it looks like this

jeepcomj got me hooked up with a guage cluster, bucket seats are coming soon and soa rear 6.5 front this summer.