stick family MJ stickers???

MiNi Beast

Looking to order a couple stickers and was wondering if anyone would like to get one as well. They are $8 each and if order 25 get them for $7. So if any interest let me know. I can get them to you or I can get you the info for them. these are 6"x9" as well.

XJ version....

Image Not Found

had him just chop it a bit for more of an MJ look with out killing cost in redesigning. these are what I'm getting and gaining interest in.

Image Not Found

Hi guys I'm the sticker guy, lol. Thanks to MiNi Beast for posting and inviting me over. If anyone would like to check me out you I go by the same name on cherokee forum and greatlakes 4x4. Also on ebay as haulins sign shop. I'd be more than happy to get these out to anyone that wants one, I do my best to get them out within a day. Thanks and I look forward to looking around and hanging out with you guys, as long as you don't mind a Cherokee guy, :D .

Any luck on him being able to make a 4dr mj one? if so I'd be down for 2 of them.

Here you go....

Image Not Found

BTW....The sizes are approx 6x9. Cost is $8 shipped.

Colors available are

Image Not Found

Sarah's sticker arrived in the mail yesterday. She showed me, then put it on her Cherokee. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention and didn't notice Karl (Haulin) sent me a Comanche one instead of the Cherokee one I had ordered, but it is already on the car now, so I couldn't send it back.

Even so, I send Karl a pm and he's sending me the correct one Monday.

Excellent customer service, 2 thumbs up!

Again, thanks!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: