MJ at Harrys U Pull it in Hazleton PA

87Warrior

On another (non-Jeep) forum I frequent, a user posted an MJ he found in the yard this past weekend at Harrys U Pull it in Hazleton, PA.

223486_10150179601624207_543839206_6631048_8308019_n.jpg

All he could tell me was it is a 4.0, Automatic. Just passing the word along to those of you who might be in the area. Looks like it has a rear slider and tail lights.

I'm from where you speak of.

is it the one with the roof cut out and made into a crazy beach moon roof?

or is the roof solid?

where is it in the yard?

the yard is huge there and if you don't know where something is youll really be walking for hours.

I can try to get that info for you. Like I said, this info was given to me via a non-MJ guy on a non-Jeep forum.

Based on the shadows inside the cab, I imagine the roof is solid.

I was there last Monday. I didn't see that one. I didn't see any MJs in the yard. I walked the entire truck section. I saw three at Joes EZ pull in New Ringold. One got crushed while I was there. The one with the funky moon roof was goe from Harry's. I looked at it around Christmas. It had bucket seats, but they were moldy. I did get a purple rear door for a Cherokee I am rescueing. Some other parts as well. I got a set of tailight and gray bucket seats at Joes. The seats were $5 each. The tailights $10 each.

Tom