Snow pics.

jpnjim

dad say there were kids sledding down the street... being pulled by a pickup. :D

thats a common thing down here ;) we got maybe 8inches on sunday night and I'm finally going back to school tomorrow(thursday) it doesnt take much to get us southerners freaked out...

oh yeah we hooked a sled up behind my truck and pulled people around :yes:

nice car and truck :D

Brandon

Thanks that's my friends 2010 genesis... Lowest gencoupe in all of America... I put those coilovers and carbon fiber hood on... I've gone with him to do some autocross rallies And it does pretty good but I like my manche more! And I would love to live in Cali where I could be surfing in the morning and go snowboarding in the evening within a couple hours, I'm diggin the paint color Johnny :cheers:

system that came through atlanta was nasty, we got 6" in about 4 hours which is ridiculous for here, and to top it off the 4 days after that the temperature got to about 33 which was JUUUUST enough to get it slushy and freeze the road solid. most of the smaller roads around here were skating rinks from one end to the other, a few inches of solid ice up til about friday. pretty clear today cause it got to 38 yesterday.

but it was fun while it lasted!

and i enjoyed watching all the silly northerners that thought they knew what "snow" was about slide right off the road... cause it doesn't stay snow for long down here. :cheers:

we got all our skiing in the night it happened, no ice yet in this vid!

nCGnLV6Ve3k

Bs5FM5DNdYA

all my pics got erased somehow, only videos left.