smileys for every body

btm24

Ive noticed that when I had 1st started the smilies that are to the left as you post when you clicked "view more smilies" it brought up another page with a lot of helpful smilies. Then it went to "Smiley's are taking over." that was posted by Geonovast Forum problems or website ideas section of the forum, that they were taking over. just click the link and you will under stand what I'm talking about http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26057&start=0 . anyways now when you click the view more smilies there are no more smilies. Which sucks for people like me who use smilies alot. So because of this even if this helps no body but me I'm am now posting a smiley gallery from here : http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/ on a post in the pub so I and others may use it as a refence tool in the future. plz note that this took about 30 min to do, so here we go :

:teehee:

laughing.gifsmilielol.gifspit.gifwink.giffunnypost.gifagree.gifthumbsup.gifcool.gifwilly_nilly.gifcrazy.gifwelcome.gifwave.gifstopsign.gifgreenflag.gifcheckeredflag.gifdriving2.gifdriving.gifchevy.giftach.gifdance.gifstickdance.gifbananadance.gifmango.gifpineapple.gifrudabaga.gifbouncy.gifhurray.gifcheers.gifclap.gifconfetti.gifbestwishes.gifhappybirthday.gifballoonyellow.gifpartybiggrin.gifbdayfrown.giflove.gifgrouphug.gifflowers.gifbananalove.gifkissing.gifrockout.gifband.gifbass.gifsleep.gifbed.gifsick2.gifsick3.gifpuke.gifargue.gifflamingmad.gifrant.gifthumbsdown.gifsoapbox.gifnaughty.gifshoofly.gifbye.gifcry.gifshakehead.gifsigh.giftongue2.gifneener_neener.gifloser.gifslap.gifblahblah.gifstuckup.gifskep.gifhand.gifrolleyes.gifeek.giffaint.gifbolt.gifleaving.gifconfused.gifembarrassed.gifwhaat.gifshifty.gifdoh.gifblueevil.gifsinister.gifdevil-naughty.gifevilsmirk.gifbat.giftaz.gifgrumbledance.gifsnoopy.gifbunny.gifspidey.gifstarwars.gifsanta.gifstooges.gifdollar.gifpacifier.gifnfc.gifhelmet.giffootball.gifduel.giffighter.gifwizard.gifspam.giffeedtroll.gifhijack.gifgoogle.gif

bump.gifcomputerdestroy.gifcoffee.gifcheese.gifatthemovies.gifpopcorn.gifrip.gifcheckmark.gifnotworthy.gifusa.gifcrossfingers.gifbless.gifChristian.gifangel.gifshhh.gifroflmao.giflol.gifwoot.gifsmile.gifyes.gif2thumbs.gifcool_shades.gifack.gifnotallthere.gifwelcome2.gifredflag.gifyellowflag.gifwinner.gifspinning.gifshifter.gifbusted.gifdrivesaint00.gifjive.gifbunnydance.giforange.gifgreenapple.gifnot_ripe.gifstrawberry.gif

wee.gifhighfive.gifcheerleader.gifnotworthy.gifbowdown.gifparty.gifcandle1.gif

cake.gif

bdaybiggrin.gif

heart.gif

hug.gifrose.gifserenade.gifblowkiss.gifbananaheadbanger.gifcandle.gifmusic.gifgoodnight.gifyuck.gif

sick.gif

shakingmad.gif

censored.gif

rant2.gif

grumble.gif

twocents.gif

chillpill.gif

banghead.gif

cry2.gif

crying.gif

sad.gif

cloud.gif

tongue.gif

moon.gif

whip.gif

poke.gif

spin.gif

toetap.gif

eh.gif

snooty.gif

shocked.gif

faint2.gif

fear.gif

scared.gif

think.gif

blush.gif

whistle.gif

twitch.gif

doh2.gif

evil.gif

twisted.gif

devilgrin.gif

spawnorb.gif

evilbat.gif

pacman.gif

snoopyhouse.gif

kitty.gif

cartman.gif

7up.gif

assimilation.gif

santa2.gif

noevil.gif

read.gif

afc.gif

govikes.gif

samurai.gif

riding.gif

spam2.gif

ban.gif

nicethread.gif

help.gif

computerprobs.gif

cookie.gif

pizza.gif

eating.gif

tombstone.gif

reminder.gif

drool1.gif

thankyouthankyou.gif

pray.gif

Cross.gif

amen.gifsilenced.gif

could a few of the moderators also post up a few of the CC smilies like the truck in both BB code formate and reguler . That would also be very helpfull. Hope this was and or is a help to you all :D

Brandon

working on finding someone local that can do that for us. more than anything, I want someone watching over my shoulder, showing me how to navigate the insane menus and weird upload screens (and making sure I don't zap the entire shibang.)

I'd like to save all our data and then install the forums from scratch using the most recent version. :D

and this site will never have a flipoff smiley. too easy to use and can easily make a bad situation worse. can't stop guys from importing it, but I'll never have it on our menu. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha ha. I'm sorry maybe this would have been better in the test section idk but i posted them last few so I could link them over to another forum. I have this page book marked so I will always have a bunch of smileys readily available for my use. And others if they wanted to do the same. Sorry if its just getting in the way or what ever

Brandon

So who has the BEST, animated :banghead: smiley? I've seen several versions, and some of them are so lame it's hard to even see that it represents banging your head against a wall.

Ive always like CF's bangin.gif

Brandon