just a heads up for the SoCal guys...

manimal

There is a 1987 Comanche @ Ecology on Santa Ana and Riverside Dr. in Colton w/ a Dana 44 non LS. Saw it there this morning.

Cool

There is 2 in Riverside as well and one with some really funky bodywork/ground effects.

There is a 1987 Comanche @ Ecology on Santa Ana and Riverside Dr. in Colton w/ a Dana 44 non LS. Saw it there this morning.

Cool

There is 2 in Riverside as well and one with some really funky bodywork/ground effects.

Was that the white one with the ground effects at the Pyrite yard? I snapped a picture of it on my cell phone. There was also a blue one in pretty good shape at the San Bernardino yard on 6th St.

Cool

Was that the white one with the ground effects at the Pyrite yard? I snapped a picture of it on my cell phone. There was also a blue one in pretty good shape at the San Bernardino yard on 6th St.

I think so. Anthony called me howling laughing and told me about it.

If its not too expensive I would be willing to buy the air dam and rear molding and pay for shipping if someone wants to pull them.

I don't need them, but those are one of those few items that def doesn't come around. Just be nice to keep them out of the crusher.

Rob L. :dunno:

Yep that sure looks like the air dam from a street comanche. If it wasn't in Cali I'd grab it. :D Johnnyc, can you pick it up for me? :cheers:

Damn. I just got home from Big Bear right now and we drove right by that junkyard. Wish I had seen this before we left. The earliest I could get back out there would be next weekend, as it's about 45 minutes away.

Yep that sure looks like the air dam from a street comanche. If it wasn't in Cali I'd grab it. :D Johnnyc, can you pick it up for me? :cheers:

Damn. I just got home from Big Bear right now and we drove right by that junkyard. Wish I had seen this before we left. The earliest I could get back out there would be next weekend, as it's about 45 minutes away.

If Don wasn't interested, or wasn't serious, I'd be in, pending how much the total bill is.

Rob L. :cheers:

If its not too expensive I would be willing to buy the air dam and rear molding and pay for shipping if someone wants to pull them.

I don't need them, but those are one of those few items that def doesn't come around. Just be nice to keep them out of the crusher.

Rob L. :dunno:

Yes, I'm interested Rob. :yes: Johnny, if you could call and find out how much they want would very much appreciate it. It's in Colton?

• 4 months later...

So, did anyone ever get this air dam? I know it's late December, but I just saw this thread while searching for a Comanche air dam. Sure could use one. I made a mold to make fiberglass rollpans. I'm currently getting ready to make another one with an inset for a license plate. If I can't locate a ready made air dam, I guess I'll have to mold up for one of those too. If I do I'll make it look as close as possible to the "Street Comanche" unit.

hey johnny i been in cali now for like 3 months almost now. i been trying to find a group of cherokees to roll with but so far all i have found is wranglers. lol i rather ride with cherokee or comanche maybe we can hit a trail I'm new to the area

• 3 months later...

hey johnny no man i wish i could have but i was on holiday stand down. also my jeep has been down I'm still waiting for the motor to be finished and the lift tightened down again to be safe. but let me know what up i got a coupple other friends who have jeeps and they been wanting to go.

hey johnny no man i wish i could have but i was on holiday stand down. also my jeep has been down I'm still waiting for the motor to be finished and the lift tightened down again to be safe. but let me know what up i got a coupple other friends who have jeeps and they been wanting to go.

We are having a NAXJA event in Big Bear. SoCal Fest 2011 May 20-22, 2011 at Serrano Campground, Big Bear, CA

We are having a NAXJA event in Big Bear. SoCal Fest 2011 May 20-22, 2011 at Serrano Campground, Big Bear, CA

I'll be there. I've decided that I'd rather go to SoCal Fest than some boring SAR training. :)