If you haven't seen this........

WahooSteeler

For some reason I think a link to this has been on here before. If so, and you've seen it, you know why I'm putting it up. If it hasn't been on here, or you haven't seen it, well, give yourself an hour or two and some snacks because you won't want to take your eyes off the screen. I've got a feeling this guy may be related to mfpdm because the thoroughness and attention to detail of this MJ build is awesome, and easily makes my "Top 5 MJ's of All Time". :bowdown: :drool:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/99-mj-build-881250/

Cool! Thanks for reminding me about this build. I remember seeing it a few months ago when he had picked up the donor XJ and was tearing the MJ apart. Looks like he kept at it and has made some very steady progress. Wish I had that kind of time as that is about the same project I have in mind. Great looking MJ!

I'm back!! Sorry for the short departure. As stated above I had the build posted on a few different forums and the was constantly running out of bandwidth and I'm too cheap to pay for the "Pro" account with Photobucket so I deleted althe build threads on a few forums. I normally hang out on JeepForum and our local NC4x4 forum, but I think I've found my new home jamminz.gif

I started a new build thread on here and WILL keep it updated this time.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24458

I really appreciate all the complements and inspiration from you guys!!

AWESOME build! I think you might be the guy asking about '99 AC stuff on NAXJA, if so :cheers:

btw imageshack > photobucket, never seems to run out of bandwidth and is much easier to use (at least IMO.)

AWESOME build! I think you might be the guy asking about '99 AC stuff on NAXJA, if so :cheers:

btw imageshack > photobucket, never seems to run out of bandwidth and is much easier to use (at least IMO.)

Yes, that's me asking about A/C stuff on NAXJA. I "think" I got the A/C problem fixed last night. I had to remove the shim behind the A/C clutch because the gap was too much.