Pics of the Bonneville MJs

Pete M

I do apologize for not having more pics. Turned out I only had one opportunity to snap pics for each truck and I didn't realize it at the time. Thankfully I snapped some (that's what they teach you in photography: snap now and snap often).

First up is WFC's MJ:

For this particular class, you must retain the stock gas tank. It's non-functional in WFC's truck, but it has to be there. So Scott simply carved out a hole for the upper four-link bar to fit.

I always wondered what filtered the incoming air on these types of intakes. :hmm: It looks like nothing? It just sucks in any dirt that is around?

Are those the injectors along the top? Does it help with the air/fuel mix having them here instead of next to the head?

Willy

Yes it is a 35. I mentioned that to them. :D But with the lack o' traction afforded by the highspeed run areas, it seems to be doing alright (so far). The original land speed Comanche was also running a Dana 35. It's not a drag race. Raw acceleration takes a back seat to top end speed and you've got a few miles to get up to your top speed. :thumbsup: