I'm havin a baby!

Geonovast

Nothing's happening yet. She's been on the meds for awhile, but still not much has happened.

no epiderral neither :rant: tough girl.

She's refuses to have one of those things. I can't blame her. If it happens that a C section has to be done, she's gonna get completely knocked out.

I'll get pics as soon as there's something to take a pic of. :D

We're in the hospital right now, they're inducing and all that, but by tomorrow I should be a papa!

As a recent new father... You have my condolencees. :(

Did you both jump into it fresh, or just you? My GF's got 2 older kids(12 and 9), so she should be able to coax me throught it pretty well. :rotfl2:

She's just being stubborn and not wanting to come out. It could still very well be several hours yet.

Congrats man!!! It's an entirely new experience to have a baby around.

The best thing that could have happened for our twins was having older kids around(13 and 8 ).

The older kids have been PHENOMAL with the twins.

Jadzia Nerys Triggs was born on Monday, August 3rd at 10:01 P.M. 7lbs, 2oz, 18 inches. Unfortunately due to complications from Pre eclampsia, she had to be born via c-section, but everything couldn't have gone more perfectly. She's doing wonderfully, and has been generously quiet since about 5 minutes after being born.

l_6db5d03b2fcf44a99171b0963a44d65d.jpg

l_d936c7620d034c8e97041dd857f92cbb.jpg

l_8a2af6f9762a49c58a27ee9c0ff087ac.jpg

Nothing's happening yet. She's been on the meds for awhile, but still not much has happened.

She's refuses to have one of those things. I can't blame her. If it happens that a C section has to be done, she's gonna get completely knocked out.

First of all, a huge congrats on a healthy delivery, she's super cute for sure!

As for the "no epiderral", LOL, my wife always said "why the hell would you NOT get one?! you don't get a medal, a girl scout badge for courage or even a friggin discount!".

First of all, a huge congrats on a healthy delivery, she's super cute for sure!

As for the "no epiderral", LOL, my wife always said "why the hell would you NOT get one?! you don't get a medal, a girl scout badge for courage or even a friggin discount!".

My motherr had 3 different kids without one

and major congrats ! jamminz.gif :cheers:

Yeah, she really really didn't want the epidural, but with some of her other conditions, general could have actually put her blood pressure to fatal levels, so they talked her into the epidural. Everything went fine though.

But I need to tell you, look at the last photo. You will see that look alot more followed by " Dad I need_________." Better get ready :thumbsup:

lol yeah. But that's fine, I'm sure we'll manage.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

lol yeah I'll get around to it.

We're hanging out in this lovely hotel until Friday. You fellas that are close by are more than welcome to stop by if you wanna see her, birthing center's visiting hours are 24/7.