old Comanche Club Shirts order

BLHTAZ

Since there have beend several inquiries about CC shirts recently, and we have not made any in a while, we are going to prepare to start taking orders again. It will be done a little different this time though, as we will not be allowing a choice from a large list of colors, but limiting it to about 5 choices. The fact that I am now a full-time student taking two classes at a time, and I will be starting a job that will keep me away from home an average of 12 hours a day, prohibits us from being able to take the time to manage the orders as before.

These are not the only choices available, but here are samples of the most popular colors sold in the previous orders. Please voice your opinion on preferred color as soon as possible so this does not take forever and we can get to taking orders.

BlackImage Not Found Heather NavyImage Not Found

Military GreenImage Not Found Sport GrayImage Not Found

TanImage Not Found Texas OrangeImage Not Found

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW...hoodies will be offered again this time in the usual color choices of Black and Tan, with the possibility of Gray being added to that depending on availability. Hoodie color choices are quite limited, so I will inform you of color availability in the ordering process.

Could we do a grey hoodie/t-shirt, with red print? I would be interested in something like that, as well as the standard black items.

Rob L.

If enough people would be interested in something with red print, sure, we could do it. We would need to get at least 10-12 people that want it, though, to make it worth the fee charged for the print color change.

For those that don't know, the standard print colors that have been chosen for CC shirts is either Dark Green or Tan, so the shirt color you pick must be one that you feel will look good with either of those colors printed on them.

If enough people would be interested in something with red print, sure, we could do it. We would need to get at least 10-12 people that want it, though, to make it worth the fee charged for the print color change.

For those that don't know, the standard print colors that have been chosen for CC shirts is either Dark Green or Tan, so the shirt color you pick must be one that you feel will look good with either of those colors printed on them.

Dually noted. I didn't know that. I was assuming that the standard printing was white. Tan on the Black would look cool. But I hope there is a few more people out there that want a red on grey shirt, otherwise I am going to have to buy 10-12 of them. ;)

Rob L.

have you considered the tank tops in the same colors with the CC over the heart :brows: i like the t tops better for me :cheers:

We could do tanks too, but a complete shirt change like that would require new screens for the new position of the logo, and thus would require a minimum order of 25 shirts for that screen run. Fewer than 25 can be done, but the printer still charges for 25 minimum.

Please remember everyone, I am primarily looking for input on color choices in this thread. I am happy to answer any questions along with that, but be sure to give me your input on colors, or Pete and I will decide what is best and go with that. ;)

Is it my screen........Or does that "Military Green" look kind of like Dark Brown :hmm:

Bret.......are you saying that your going to order shirts in the above 6 color choices, OR.....your going to narrow it down to one or two colors and place the order that way??

I'll take a gray with red lettering and a military green with whatever color lettering both in XL. How long before the order goes in? If it is close to the end of the month I may want another shirt as well, Tan maybe but it needs to have some better choices of lettering colors, maybe black or white with the tan shirts so it stands out better. JMHO!! :dunno:

Print color choices, as it stands right now, will be the same as all the other orders have been--either Dark Green or Tan. The Gray shirts look good with the Dark Green print, then Tan shirts look good with the Dark Green, the Black shirts look good with the Tan, etc, etc.. It appears that we have 3 votes so far for Red prints, so we may be able to offer the Red as a third print color option--just need a few more people to jump on with it.

The color choices shown above are not the only choices, just the most popular from the previous orders. The purpose of this thread is to find out what colors are most preferred so we can narrow it down to 4-5 choices.

I will start the ordering process later this week, and it will run for about 3 weeks, so yes, the ordering will close near the end of the month and everyone can expect to have their shirts by about mid August.

The colors in the pictures are not 100% perfect, but I believe you may have a bit of a screen issue Bob, as the Military Green looks Green to me on mine, albeit a little darker than actual I believe.

Is the CC logo on the back? I like that better than on the front

Here is a sample of what they look like. Small logo on the front left crest, and a large logo on the back.

I forgot about the Pink for the ladies. We will have to include them in the color choices.

Image Not Found

:thumbsup:

I like it. I thought they were just full logo on the front. I like the layout with small in front pocket area, and big in back.

Just hope there are a few more people on board with my red print want

Anybody else on board? Just need a few more...

Rob L.

I vote for Military Green Shirt (tan print)

Second choice would be Tan shirt (dark green print)

Third is Orange Shirt (dark green print)

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

You read my mind!!!!!! Get out of there!!!!

I vote for Military Green Shirt (tan print)

Second choice would be Tan shirt (dark green print)

Third is Orange Shirt (dark green print)

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

You read my mind!!!!!! Get out of there!!!!

Yeah, those are very popular colors. I fugured they would stick around :cheers: