Is this a good price on an adj. trackbar?

WahooSteeler

single or double shear? If single, does it come with a frame mount or do you use the stock one? Also, is the TRE replaceable?

I run RC shocks in the front, and Jason is really good to deal with, but I wouldn't cheap out on critical suspension parts. Heck, you can buy a stock TB for a bit less than that....

Jeff

RC trackbar requires at least 4" of lift. Based on your sig I don't think your that high (correct me if I'm wrong). If your not than the RC bar will not work.

The description on it says 0-3", I'm about 2.5" right now, plan to be 3.5" soon.

if you read below the pictures where it says application list, it states it's for 4 - 6.5" of lift on xj's.

Same seller has several listings, this one says for lifts of 0-3".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &viewitem=

thanks for the heads up though

they all say the same thing. here's what i was talking about (highlighted in yellow)

trackbar.jpg

The description on it says 0-3", I'm about 2.5" right now, plan to be 3.5" soon.

If it's part number 7571 that info is incorrect.

MO sells these and says this is the correct part# for 0-3". Good advice though Hornbrod, I'll call RC before I click the "buy" button.

Yeah, I checked out a lot of the adjustable TB's before I purchased to get the front axle back on center, including the MO offerings (thanks Alex). I liked the TeraFlex because it didn't require a disconnect to adjust, its real beefy, and it'll handle more lift if I ever go there. Let us know what you find out from Rough Country Wahoo. :cheers:

MO sells these and says this is the correct part# for 0-3".

Actually said it's INcorrect (aka not correct). RC does not make a trackbar for the XJ/MJ under 4" of lift.

Actually said it's INcorrect (aka not correct). RC does not make a trackbar for the XJ/MJ under 4" of lift.

Hi Adam! :waving:

Well, I guess we see what we want to see LOL, cuz my eyes saw "correct". Damn! Glad I didn't order yet! Thanks for the clarification.

:shake:

I am using this track bar on my wifes 2000 xj with rc 3" lift. It works fine, but i did have to shorten the bar by about 3/16 of an in. I just cut it off with a hack saw and filed it smooth. I had to replace the tre after aprox 20,000 mile, but other than that I have had no problems

:shake:

*shrug*