1990 SWB MJ in va

pingpong

Well after some hard decisions I am selling my dd.

specs

1990 swb 4x4

2.5/ax5/np231

stock d30/d35 (3.55)

265/75/15

Vehicle has rubber floor matts and AC (not hooked up)

The good is there is very minimal rust on this rig, and over all condition is good. The dach does have a crack in it. I have all the parts to lift this rig 6.5" and 32's Mt's to put on it. I am raising money so I can build another rig. The price is 1500 as is, or with the parts to lift it 2500, and with tires 2900. Delivery can be arranged for the price of fuel.

Best way to contact me is on email

J three three p Hotel Lima Papa @hotmail dot com

Yes, until I googled directions. Trying to figure something out, a little far however.

This is a rig that I would totally drive the distance.... depending on where in KY you are.. I can meet part of the way for fuel, or tow it all the way.

I totally believe it is worth what I am asking, and I am pretty firm on the price unless you want to buy some of the parts I need :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

he's pretty much a straight shot down 17 for you once you get to Warrenton.....I'd say it would be a 6 hour "round" trip.

I can vouch for this MJ guys...I've seen it, ridden in it, drank a beer while sitting on the tailgate of it.....and I can vouch for the engine and tranny that are in it. Both are out of my MJ :D

Bump for a great deal. If anyone from south of VA is interested in it, I can get it to my house if needed which would save about an extra hour driving each way to Pat's place. I'm right off I95 about 20 minutes south of Richmond.

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

Archived