D30 One-piece shaft conversion correct seal

I've been working on my '87 dana 30 HP vaccum diso with 4.10's to match my 8.8. when doing the one piece shaft conversion(shafts from either a TJ/XJ/ZJ) we need to add a seal inside the pumpkin on the passenger side. all my forum searching lead to seal National p/n 471763 or Napa 11800. both seals have an outer diameter of 2.004" for a a housing bore of 2". I busted mine while trying to install it bc my Housing bore is smaller. I used the National seals book at O'reilly and found the right seal If you're doing this on a early Dana 30. My '87 dana 30's housing bore is 1.975" I found:

National p/n 471747

Shaft Size=1.125"

Housing Bore=1.983

Outer Diameter=1.987

Width=0.25in

put it in the freezer for 1/2 hour and it works!!!

I used Napa 11771 (National equivalent is 40576s) which has a bore size of 1.996" and fit perfectly in my 87 D30. A friend recently converted his (don't know offhand what year) and used that same one.

When I swapped out the 2 piece shaft for a 1 piece I just cleaned the housing out really good and installed some Alloy Tube Seals and overfilled the diff by about a half quart and ran it like that for allmost 2 years . After that I got it regeard and the shop put in the approiate seal but I don't know the # .