Hoses and vacuum lines. Where can I get them?

Hi all! I've got an 2x4 89 Comanche eliminator and I'm in the middle of getting the head machined due to a unchecked overheating issue. In the process of taking off the head I broke a lot of the hard plastic vacuum tubes and am also in need of all new hoses for the cooling system. Basically I'm trying to renew as much as I can since the truck is so old and sat in the sun from the previous owner. Where can I find these hosts and tubes? Will I have to make them myself? I've got a 2600+ mile road trip coming up and have to make sure the mj will make it. Thanks for reading

If you want the vacuum lines like original, you can get Dorman or NAPA. The tube going to the rear of the valve cover is #BK 715-1365 at NAPA. The 2 halves off the vacuum harness are 715-1366 and 715-1367. The MAP sensor line I've only found at the dealer. Radiator hoses I found in town. Heater hoses will most likely have to be ordered. However, I was able to look at the stock of hoses at my local O'reillys and found really good replacements. I wish I would have taken the time to do a writeup on this. I'm usually too busy to wait until the next day for parts, I don't have 5 vehicles anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Those are the NAPA #'s I gave: 7151366 and 7151367. So, you have several choices. :thumbsup:

And at NAPA it was only like $20 for each half.

Thank you guys very much! :bowdown: the part numbers from NAPA were an exact match for me.

Next to the new engine mounts and spark plugs, these were the cheapest things I've bought so far

• 4 years later...