What do i do

I just removed mine. It won't be hard to find the procedure. In a nutshell: I ran a new line to the flexline from the front port of the distribution valve and plugged the bottom front port.

I plan on an adjustable prop valve. However, the only time I've notice any problem is on a wet road. I was really surprised by that, so I might not add it. And I'm REALLY watching my tailgating. I'm really gun-shy after blowing a brakeline in a panic stop. Sure glad I fixed my emergency brake earlier this year.

sorta. the thingie up front where all the lines split off isn't actually a proportioning valve in our trucks, just a diverter. If you have any rear brake issues after removing the rear height sensing valve, you could try swapping an XJ prop valve in it's place. :dunno:

sorta. the thingie up front where all the lines split off isn't actually a proportioning valve in our trucks, just a diverter. If you have any rear brake issues after removing the rear height sensing valve, you could try swapping an XJ prop valve in it's place. :dunno:

DON'T DO IT!

I know Pete means well, but I own multiple XJs as well as multiple MJs. I can assure you that a great many XJ owners take the O-ring and spring out of the XJ proportioning valve, which makes it work just like the MJ distribution block ... because the rear brakes on XJs with the OEM proportioning valve suck. It will NOT accomplish the one thing you would want it to do ... prevent rear wheel lockup in a panic stop.