Sun Roof?

My biggest concern is what happens when I lay the truck over and it explodes.

That thought has occurred to me more than once. But the roofs were installed back when the truck was 2wd, long before any thoughts of a 4wd conversion. :shake:

Somebody prior to me installed a full size sun roof in my truck. This is an old picture put its the only one i have that shows the sunroof. I like it because you can remove the entire glass, but it does leak alittle on one corner. And I am curious but not in a hurry to find out what would happen if I should tip. I am working on a roll bar that should be done here next week.

My biggest concern is what happens when I lay the truck over and it explodes.

That thought has occurred to me more than once. But the roofs were installed back when the truck was 2wd, long before any thoughts of a 4wd conversion. :shake:

Where did you get those?

I'm thinking about doing the sunroof thing on mine. Anyone got a diagram or picture of the roof so I can get an idea of how big I can go without compromising structural integrity? Wouldn't want her to flex anymore than she needs to.

And here's mine, 15" x 30" popup by CRL. the same as Wades.

so the cover pops out and it looks like the glass lifts up, does the glass come all the way out as well so it would be open? I want a sunroof but I have been trying to figure out what. The roll back ragtops look pretty cool as well but kind of pricey.

The sun roof is hinged and opens up to two fixed positions. The cover rides up with the glass but is easily detachable in case I want to get the sunlight in. The glass is removed by pushing a button in the rear handle and sliding it off the hinges.

You could always put in an electric slider sunroof but there's not much roof to work with on our MJs. :D

http://products.crlaurence.com/ProductPages/A/AP1530B5H_46.html?Origin=